New CHIST-ERA call is now open
Friday, 28 October 2016
The National Science Centre and the CHIST-ERA consortium invite researchers to a new edition of the call for international research projects.
Topics of the 2016 opportunity are:
- Lifelong Learning for Intelligent Systems (LLIS)
- Visual Analytics for Decision Making under Uncertainty (VADMU)
Proposals must be submitted by research groups composed of at least 3 partners from 3 different countries participating in the CHIST-ERA call.
Project duration: 24 or 36 months
Call deadline: 17th of January 2017, 17.00 CET
Call results: July 2017
Call documentation :
You are also invited to use Partner Search Tool, a development facilitating matches between potential partners with similar ideas.
For detailed information on the call, go to: http://www.chistera.eu/call-2016-announcement.
Information for polish applicants:
- Polish applicants must register their applications in the OSF submission system (UNISONO application, please see Annex to NCN Council’s Resolution no. 56/2016). This application includes the following budget table.
- Budget of the Polish part of the research project in the OSF system should be given in PLN (1 EUR= 4,3122 PLN).
- We strongly encourage all applicants to read information on eligible costs included in the Annex to NCN Council’s Resolution on funding granted within calls for proposals for international research projects (UNISONO, p. 6-13).
- If one international project includes partners from two different Polish Host Institutions, these institutions must apply as a consortium (please see also UNISONO – p. 2: IV, § 8 and p. 9: footnote 16). Each Host Institution comprising the consortium has a separate budget, but the limit on the remuneration, referred to in paragraph 2.1. of the above mentioned document, applies to the consortium as a whole.
- We invite all researchers who plan to apply within the CHIST-ERA call to contact the NCN.
Dr Jakub Gadek, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 12 341 9152
Sylwia Kostka, email@example.com, tel. +48 12 341 9018