- Strona główna
- O Narodowym Centrum Nauki
- Finansowanie nauki
- Współpraca zagraniczna
- Centrum prasowe
Narodowe Centrum Nauki prezentuje bazę ogłoszeń o wolnych stanowiskach pracy przy projektach finansowanych przez Centrum. Narodowe Centrum Nauki nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy.
Uprzejmie informujemy o nowych warunkach zatrudniania osób na stanowiska typu post-doc: limit czasu upływającego od uzyskania stopnia doktora dla aplikujących na te stanowiska kobiet może być przedłużony o 1,5 roku za każde urodzone bądź przysposobione dziecko.
- To be considered for this position, the applicant should possess a PhD degree in the area of oceanography, biology, chemistry or related disciplines.
- The candidate should have an extensive knowledge on the ecology of benthic organisms (community structure, food webs, stable isotopes analysis), pelago-benthic coupling processes and marine biogeochemical processes including carbon and nutrient cycling.
- Field and sea work experience is required (cruises, ex situ experiments on sediment oxygen demand, bioturbation and nutrient fluxes).
- The candidate should have experience in ecological and chemistry laboratory work including benthic fauna community analysis, stable isotopes, carbon and nutrients analysis.
- Baltic Sea related experience is essential.
- The candidate should be able to work in an interdisciplinary team, to solve scientific problems and to face new challenges.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English are required.
Post-doc is expected to work within the Polish National Science Centre funded project: Coastal Ecosystem functioning under different anthropogenic pressure - linking Benthic communities And biogeochemical Cycling in the southern Baltic Sea (COmEBACk), project number: 2017/26/E/NZ8/00496.
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate experience and work on the following issues:
- take part in cruises and field work,
- perform ex situ experiments including sediment oxygen demand, nutrient fluxes and bioturbation,
- analyze ecological, stable isotope and biogeochemical data, including use of advanced statistics,
- work with students involved in the project,
- be independent, as well as a part of the group,
- present results of work during seminars and scientific conferences,
- write high quality scientific articles.
Candidate will be hired at Institute of Oceanology PAN (post-doc, adjunct) for 12 months.Dodatkowe informacje:
Application should be submitted to dr hab. Monika Kędra: firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com
1) Motivation letter (in English)
2) Detailed CV (in English) with a list of the papers;
3) Copy of the Ph.D. diploma;
4) Three the most important papers authored by the candidate;
5) References from two referees;
6) Interview might be requested (via skype).
Additional questions can be sent to project PI, dr hab. Monika Kędra: firstname.lastname@example.org (http://www.iopan.pl/ekologia/monika.html)
The candidates must be within 7 years after their Ph.D. but 18 months extensions are allowed per every child for women with children.
- Please include signed document with the following consent clause:
I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Science pursuant to Article 6paragraph 1letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process for the position of...................................I also declare that I have read the information on the processing of personal data provided by the Institute in accordance with Article 13 GDPR.................................................. ................................................(place and date) (signature of the declarant).
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences hereby informs:1) the Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences is the controller of your personal data, 2) contact details of the controller: registered office at Powstancow Warszawy 55 str., 81-712 Sopot, (+48 58) 73 11 600, fax: (+48 58) 551 21 30; e-mail: email@example.com, 3) for any questions relating to the processing of data, please contact with data protection officer at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, 4) your personal data will be processed by the controller in order to carry out the recruitment process and selecting candidate, 5) the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent for processing of personal data according article 6 paragraph 1 point a of GDPR and the provisions of national laws which indicate the need to process certain personal data, 6) your personal data will be stored for the period of achievement of the objectives referred to above, unless a longer storage period is required by the legal obligation imposed on the controller,7)the recipients of the personal data shall only be the persons and entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of the provisions of law, among others, authorised employees of the controller, including members of the recruitment committee, the financing institution within the scope of which it finances/funds the remuneration, controlling institutions or entities,8)you have the right to access the content of your personal data and the right to rectification or restriction of processing concerning the data, as well as the right to erasure personal data and the right to data portability, when it is possible under the provisions of GDPR,9)in the case of data processed under consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,10)you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data,11)provision the data required by the controller is voluntary, however, it is a condition of participation in the recruitment process,12)no automated decision will be taken with regard to your personal data.