- Strona główna
- O Narodowym Centrum Nauki
- Finansowanie nauki
- Współpraca zagraniczna
- Centrum prasowe
Narodowe Centrum Nauki prezentuje bazę ogłoszeń o wolnych stanowiskach pracy przy projektach finansowanych przez Centrum. Narodowe Centrum Nauki nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy.
Uprzejmie informujemy o nowych warunkach zatrudniania osób na stanowiska typu post-doc: limit czasu upływającego od uzyskania stopnia doktora dla aplikujących na te stanowiska kobiet może być przedłużony o 1,5 roku za każde urodzone bądź przysposobione dziecko.
NCN scholarships may be awarded to a person who meets any of the following criteria:
- is a student of a full-time first or second-cycle degree programme or uniform Master’s studies at a university in Poland,
- is a participant in a doctoral programme,
- is a doctoral candidate at a doctoral school.
- experience in deep learning models,
- basic knowledge of generative models,
- strong math background,
- confirmed participation in courses like machine learning, probability theory, optimization, statistics, or similar
- good programming skills in Python,
- experience in using the following libraries: Numpy, PyTorch (or TensorFlow), Scikit-learn,
- strong DevOps skills in configuring and maintaining servers for ML experiments,
- experience in writing research papers,
- proficiency in English,
- strong motivation to conduct research in the field of the project.
Scope of work:
According to the proposals for funding of research projects „Deep generative models for 3D representations”, no. 2020/37/B/ST6/03463 in particular:
- Solving challenging research problems.
- Designing, implementing, and validating deep learning models for 3D representations.
- Writing research papers.
- Presenting results at top research conferences.
- Promoting the results of the project using other channels of communication (blogposts, web page, Reddit, meetups).
The scholarship will be awarded from February 2021 or from March 2021, depending on the date of signing the agreement by the National Science Center.
Salary 5.000 PLN/month (it is the so-called “employer gross”).
The scholarship agreement will be signed for one or two months with the possibility to 36 months extension.
Please submit your offers to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Deadline: January 20, 2021).
The recruitment committee will review proposals for scholarships and the results of the call will be published on the website https://wiz.pwr.edu.pl/en/ on January 26, 2021. Candidates may be invited for an interview.
- scientific curriculum vitae including information on the candidate’s education,
- synthetic description of scientific and research interests and achievements with a list of publications,
- the following statement in your email: "I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of organizing and conducting the competition and providing information on the results of the competition. I accept that the administrator of the personal data is the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Wyb. Wyspianskiego 27, 50-370 Wrocław, Poland. I am aware of the fact that providing the data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which it was collected (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10th May 2018, Journal of Laws of 2018. item 1000)". Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).