M-ERA is a network of 38 organisations from 25 European countries supporting research in the area of material science and engineering. Consortium announces calls for international research projects supported by the European Commission.
To date M-ERA has announced four calls for proposals and funded 71 projects. The National Science Centre has been a member of M-ERA since 2015.
More information on M-ERA funded projects: https://www.m-era.net/joint-calls.
We would like to invite researchers to submit proposals under M-ERA.NET call for proposals. The call targets research in the following topics:
- Integrated computational materials engineering (ICME),
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces,
- High performance synthetic and biobased composites,
- Functional materials,
- Interfaces between materials and biological hosts for health applications,
- Materials for additive manufacturing.
The timetable for applications is:
- Pre-proposals to be submitted: 14th of June 2016, 12:00 Central European Time,
- Shortlisted applicants to submit Full Proposals 10th of November 2016, 12:00 Central European Time.
Applications must be submitted by at least 3 partners from at least 2 different countries participating in the call: http://www.m-era.net/joint-call-2016/participating-countries-regions-call-2016.
Both the National Science Centre (NCN) and the National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR) are members of the M-ERA network. Applicants whose projects meet basic research criterion (TRL 1-4) can apply to the NCN, and they do not have to involve an industrial partner. Researchers whose project start from TRL 3-6 and achieve TRL 5-8 can apply to the NCBR and the involvement of an industrial partner is mandatory.
Budget of the Polish part of the research project should be calculated according to NCN eligible costs (p. 5-12). On the full proposal stage Polish applicants will be obliged to complete the budget table.
Please see also NCN Eligibility Requirements.
We invite all researchers who plan to apply for basic research projects to contact the NCN.
dr Weronika Bieniasz, email@example.com, tel: +48 12 341 9156
dr Malwina Gębalska, firstname.lastname@example.org , tel: +48 12 341 9017