- Strona główna
- O Narodowym Centrum Nauki
- Finansowanie nauki
- Współpraca zagraniczna
- Centrum prasowe
Narodowe Centrum Nauki prezentuje bazę ogłoszeń o wolnych stanowiskach pracy przy projektach finansowanych przez Centrum. Narodowe Centrum Nauki nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy.
Uprzejmie informujemy o nowych warunkach zatrudniania osób na stanowiska typu post-doc: limit czasu upływającego od uzyskania stopnia doktora dla aplikujących na te stanowiska kobiet może być przedłużony o 1,5 roku za każde urodzone bądź przysposobione dziecko.
This assistant researcher post is for a person who fulfils requirements stated in the Article 113, 116 (2) (4) of the Act of 20th July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science of Poland and meet the following eligibility criteria according to § 166 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University, and who holds a master, master of engineer, or equivalent degree with an outstanding, high grade master/doctoral thesis, evaluated by academic tutors.
More specific criteria to peruse the project and to join the research team are the following:
1. highly motivated to pursue protein engineering project
2. have at least 4-year experience in wet laboratory work, preferably in directed evolution of proteins
3. have background studies in one of the fields related to this project, e.g. molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology, cell biology and chemical biology.
4. published at least one scientific article in a peer-reviewed journal as the first author.
(If you have a special reason not to have a publication, e.g. long-term reviewing process, patent application, etc., please mention it in the application.)
5. have self-development attitude to establish his/her scientific career in a relative scientific realm
6. can cooperatively work with the colleagues in the institutes
7. can teach experimental techniques to students
8. proficient in spoken and written English.
Successful candidate will be involved in the research project to understand the molecular mechanism of the guest packaging and its impact on the catalytic activity of the vitamin B2 synthesizing compartment, riboflavin synthase/lumazine synthase complex. The project offers you the opportunity to gain experience in laboratory evolution, a most powerful approach to endow proteins with user-defined function, as well as in protein cage-based technology, a hot research topic fueled by prospective applications in catalysis and medicine. You will be mentored by Dr. Yusuke Azuma, (https://www.azumag.com/) as a member of the prof. Jonathan Heddle’s laboratory, located at the Małopolska Centre of Biotechnology in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.Typ konkursu NCN: OPUS – NZ
• Access to the basic and modern research instruments for molecular biology and nanotechonology (fluorescent-activated cell sorting (FACS), cryo-transmission electron microscopy, spectrometers, dynamic light scattering, chromatography pump system, etc.)
• Opportunities to present your work in international conferences
• Ability to join an international and dynamic group of researchers
• Excellent training: In our diverse group you will be able to network with international researchers, experience about new skills including in DNA origami design, enzyme biochemistry, structural biology, protein design etc.
• Discounted membership of sports facilities (“Multisport”, https://www.benefitsystems.pl/en/for-you/multisport/)
• Subsidized social events (theater tickets, hotels, etc)
Please find the application details in our webpage, https://www.azumag.com/open-positions.