We are pleased to announce that the QuantERA II consortium coordinated by the National Science Centre has been allocated 15 million EUR from the EU Framework Programme “Horizon2020". QuantERA II (continuation of QuantERA) is currently the largest European network composed of 38 organisations from 30 countries. Its main aim is to fund QT research and innovation through the QuantERA Call 2021 for international research projects to be launched in March 2021.
The total budget of the call is 40 million EUR, with 25 million EUR contributed by the partner institutions and supported by 15 million EUR from the European Commission.
Information on the call
- Quantum Phenomena and Resources
- Applied Quantum Science
The call will be open to consortia composed of at least three research groups from at least three countries participating in the QuantERA Call 2021.
24 or 36 months
- Official announcement of the call and launch of the online submission system: March 2021
- Submission deadline for pre-proposals: 13 May 2021
- Information on proposals recommended for the second stage of the call: July 2021
- Submission deadline for full proposals: 15 September 2021
- Call announcement: December 2021
- Project funding start date: beginning of 2022
Countries participating in the call
|Austria (FWF, FFG)||Hungary (NKFIH)||Portugal (FCT)|
|Belgium (F.R.S.-FNRS, FWO)||Ireland (SFI)||Romania (UEFISCDI)|
|Bulgaria (BNSF)||Israel (Innovation Auth)||Slovakia (SAS)|
|Croatia (HRZZ)||Italy (CNR, MUR, INFN)||Slovenia (MIZS)|
|Czech Republic (MEYS, TA CR)||Latvia (VIAA)||Spain (AEI)|
|Denmark (IFD)||Lithuania (RCL)||Sweden (VR)|
|Estonia (ETAg)||Luxembourg (FNRS)||Switzerland (SNSF)|
|Finland (AKA)||Malta (MFIN)||Turkey (TUBITAK)|
|France (ANR)||Norway (RCN)|
|Germany (DFG, BMBF/VDI-TZ)||Poland (NCBR, NCN)|
- Call Secretariat Leader:
French National Research Agency (ANR)
Sergueï Fedortchenko, Ph.D.
National Science Centre (NCN)