We invite researchers representing all fields of science to submit applications for new NCN calls for proposals:
- MAESTRO – designed for advanced researchers wanting to conduct pioneering research, including interdisciplinary research which is important for the development of science;
- HARMONIA – designed for scientists wanting to carry out research in the following forms:
- within the framework of international programmes or initiatives announced under bi- or multilateral cooperation,
- utilising large-scale international research infrastructure,
- in cooperation with foreign partners;
- SONATA BIS – addressed to researchers who have obtained a doctoral degree within 2-12 years prior to submission of the proposal, wanting to establish a new research team and become independent research leaders.
The NCN Council has allocated almost € 36 M for these funding opportunities. The deadline for submitting applications is scheduled for the 16th of September 2013.