We would like to notify our applicants and grantees that on 11 May 2016, the Council of the National Science Centre introduced the Code of the National Science Centre on Research Integrity and Applying for Research Financing by way of Resolution No 39/2016. Pursuant to the Code, anyone aware of any fraud and/or abuse in projects financed by the NCN and proposals submitted to the NCN under its calls must report it to an NCN officer either directly at: email@example.com or to any NCN officer at their business email address.
Furthermore, pursuant to Order No 1/2023 of the NCN Director, a Research Integrity Committee has been established, comprising of prof. dr hab. Wojciech Dajczak as its Chair, Prof. Dr hab. Barbara Klajnert-Maculewicz, NCN Council Member, Dr Eng. Agnieszka Dobrowolska, Head of Project Monitoring Department, Dr inż. Ewelina Szymańska-Skolimowska, Scientific Coordinator and Jakub Michaluk, Legal Counsel.
- Code of the National Science Centre on Research Integrity and Applying for Research Financing
- Order No 22/2016 of the NCN Director introducing an investigation procedure for breaches of the principles of research integrity
- Order on the establishment of the Research Integrity Committee (former Committee for Research Integrity)
- Order No 1/2023 of the NCN Director appointing members of the Research Integrity Committee of the National Science Centre
- Information on permits to perform testing on animals
- Council of the National Science Centre’s Recommendations for studies involving human participation