Together with the JPI Urban Europe network, we are pleased to announce a new call for international research projects under the ERA-NET Co-fund Urban Transformation Capacities (ENUTC) Call in the field of development of modern cities and urban areas. The topics covered by the call are described in detail in the call announcement.
Funding can be applied for by international consortia consisting of at least three research teams from at least three countries participating in the call (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Sweden). The principal investigator of the Polish research ream must be at least a PhD holder. The application procedure is carried out in two stages:
- First stage:
- International level: a joint pre-proposal drafted by the Polish research teams in cooperation with the foreign partners (in English) and submitted to the electronic submission system UDiManager (www.uefiscdi-direct.ro) of the Romanian research funding agency UEFISCDI.
PLEASE NOTE: LEASE NOTE: At this stage, Polish applicants are not required to submit any documents to the NCN.
- Second stage:
- International level: a joint full proposal drafted by the Polish research teams in cooperation with the foreign partners (in English) and submitted to the electronic submission system UDiManager (www.uefiscdi-direct.ro) of the Romanian research funding agency UEFISCDI.
- National level: an NCN proposal concerning the Polish part of the project drafted by the Polish research team and submitted to the NCN electronically via the ZSUN/OSF electronic submission system within 7 days of the joint full proposal submission date (international level). Please read the NCN proposal submission procedure .
- Submission deadline for joint pre-proposals: 15 April 2021, 2 p.m. CET
- Call for joint full proposals: June 2021
- Submission deadline for joint full proposals: 23 September 2021, 2 p.m. CET
- Submission deadline for NCN proposals in ZSUN/OSF: 30 December 2021
- Call results: December 2021
Under the EN-UTC call, funds can be applied for to cover salaries for members of the research team, salaries and scholarships for students and PhD students, purchase or manufacturing of research equipment and other costs crucial to the research project.
The total funding allocated by the NCN for research tasks to be performed by the Polish research teams under the call is 500 000 EUR.
Please read the call announcement.