Join us for the next webinar on open access to research data. The second meeting will be dedicated to research data management in Earth & Environmental Sciences.
The training will be hosted by Dariusz Ignatiuk from the Faculty of Natural Sciences of the University of Silesia in Katowice.
The meeting will be held in Polish, on 25 May 2023, on Clickmeeting.
During the meeting, participants will be lectured about research data management in Earth & Environmental Sciences and will acquire skills enabling them to develop and implement data management plans. The following issues will be discussed:
- research data management significance in Earth & Environmental Sciences
- description of Earth & Environmental Sciences
- FAIR principles
- open access to research data
- general information on data management plans
- description of data and available data acquisition or reuse
- data storage and back up
- legal requirements, codes of conduct
- data sharing and long-term storage
- data management-related tasks and resources
- implementation and reporting of data management plans
The training is addressed at all those researching broadly understood Earth & Environmental Sciences, including researchers, PhD students as well as data stewards and administrative staff supporting researchers in data management-related issues.
You can register until 24 May 2023 (subject to availability; a limit of 500 people applies) on the enrolment form. Your participation will be confirmed by e-mail. Please note that submission of an application does not confirm your participation. Participants will be admitted according to their profile and order of enrolment.
Consider your enrolment. If you decide not to take part in the webinar, let us know as soon as possible at: email@example.com