MINIATURA is a scheme offering funding for activities that serve as part of larger basic research
MINIATURA 6 – open between 1 February 2022 and 31 July 2022, 4 p.m.
MINIATURA 5 – closed on 30 September 2021
MINIATURA 4 – closed on 30 September 2020
MINIATURA 3 – closed on 30 September 2019 (in Polish only)
MINIATURA 2 – closed on 31 December 2018 (in Polish only)
Applicants: researchers with a doctoral degree obtained within the last 12 years prior to the submission of the proposal, who have not been NCN-grantees and who are employed by the host institution applying for the grant
Project duration: 12 months, with a possibility of shortening the project if it has been completed earlier
- From PLN 5,000–50,000 (ca. EUR 1,200–12,000)
- Within this scheme applicants may not seek funding for employment costs or scholarships, except for personnel costs of collective investigators who are not employees of the MINIATURA host institution.
- Within this grant, researchers may not seek funding for research equipment.
- Overheads may not exceed 10% of direct costs.
- proposals from within NCN Panels, involving basic research,
- research portfolio of the applicants,
- justification of the planned activity,
- justification of the planned costs.
Evaluation procedure: 1-stage merit-based evaluation by peer reviewers
Application: written in Polish
Call for proposals: on-going
Tel: 0048 12 341 9000