14 September 2018
Pursuant to Article 25 (1) of the Act on the National Science Centre of 30 April 2010 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 947) and NCN Council Resolution No 78/2018 of 6 September 2018, the Scientific Coordinators announce the PRELUDIUM 16 call for proposals for research projects conducted by researchers at the beginning of their career in research, who do not hold a doctorate degree.
- Submission of the proposals is open by 17 December 2018.
- Proposals within the PRELUDIUM 16 call can only be submitted electronically by means of the electronic submission system ZSUN OSF (https://osf.opi.org.pl).
PRELUDIUM 16 – Call documents
- Resolution by the Council of the National Science Centre on the terms of conducting the call for proposals PRELUDIUM 16 – text
- Data required in the proposals for funding of research projects conducted by researchers at the beginning of their career in research, who do not hold a doctorate degree – text
- Regulations on the mode of granting financial resources for the completion of tasks funded by the NCN – text
- NCN Panels – text
- The Code of the National Science Centre on Research Integrity and Applying for Research Financing– text
- Council of the National Science Centre’s Recommendations for Studies Involving Human Participation – text
- Regulations on awarding scholarships in NCN-funded research projects – text
- Rules governing application for state aid – text
PRELUDIUM 16 – reminder
- Abstract – abstract must be in English only.
- Short project description – short project description must be in English only.
PRELUDIUM 16 - vital change to the call documentation
Please note that the principal investigator is bound to carry out research activities at the host institution for the project for at least 50 per cent of the project’s duration. This period includes business trips necessary for the project’s completion, in particular ones connected with field studies, participation in scientific conferences or library and archive searches.
For more information, please read the call documentation.