ERA-CAPS (ERA-Net for Coordinating Action in Plant Sciences) is a network of research funding agencies supporting research in Molecular Plant Sciences. The network has outlined the following major challenges:
- healthy, safe and sufficient food,
- plant-based products – chemicals and energy,
- sustainable agriculture, forestry and landscape.
Research projects funded by ERA-CAPS: http://www.eracaps.org/joint-calls/era-caps-funded-projects.
We would like to invite researchers to submit proposals under ERA-CAPS call for proposals in all areas of molecular plant science.
Consortia for funding should consist of a minimum of three partners from three different countries. At least two of these must be ERA-CAPS partner countries contributing funding to the call. There is no upper limit on the number of partners.
ERA-CAPS partner countries:
Austria, Belgium*, France, Germany, Poland, Serbia, Switzerland*, United Kingdom, USA
(*Belgium and Switzerland do not participate in the data sub-call)
- Due-date pre-proposals: 28 September 2016, 12.00 CET
- Invitation full proposals: 07 January 2017
- Due-date full proposals: 31 March 2017, 12.00 CET
- Results expected: autumn 2017
- Start selected research projects: spring 2018
Please see also NCN Eligibility Requirements: National Annex Poland -NCN- 3rd ERA-CAPS Call.
- On the full proposal stage Polish applicants must register their applications in the OSF submission system (https://osf.opi.org.pl/app/adm/start.do: UNISONO application). This application includes the following budget table: http://ncn.gov.pl/sites/default/files/pliki/ERA-CAPS_budget_table.xlsx.
- We strongly encourage all applicants to read information on eligible costs included in the Annex to NCN Council’s Resolution on funding granted within calls for proposals for international research projects (UNISONO): http://ncn.gov.pl/sites/default/files/pliki/uchwaly-rady/2016/uchwala44_2016-zal1.pdf (p. 6-13). EURO exchange rate: 1 EUR = 4.3440 PLN
- If one international project includes partners from two different Polish Host Institutions, these institutions must apply as a consortium (please see also UNISONO – p. 2: IV, § 8 and p. 9: footnote 16).
Marlena Wosiak, tel. 12 341 9093