ETIUDA is a funding opportunity intended for PhD candidates
ETIUDA 8 – closed on 16 March 2020
ETIUDA 7 - closed on 15 March 2019
Applicant: The call is addressed at individuals without a PhD degree who are successful in research and are doctoral school students or have initiated PhD dissertation proceedings at a Polish institution authorised to award PhD degrees. The awardee is obliged to obtain a PhD degree within 12 months of completing the scholarship but not earlier than six months since the commencement of the funding.
Scholarship duration: 6-12 months, and 3-6 months for completing an internship in a research institution outside of Poland, which may be completed during the 12-month scholarship or within 12 months thereafter.
- proposals from within NCN Panels, involving basic research,
- scientific excellence of the carried out research,
- the research portfolio of the Principal Investigator, e.g. participation in national and international internships, publications,
- appropriate choice of the scholarship host institution outside of Poland, quality of the host institution
Evaluation procedure: 2-step merit-based evaluation by peer review panels and external reviewers; applicants qualified to the second stage of evaluation will be invited for an interview carried out in Polish or in English.
- monthly salary of PLN 5,000 for the period of up to 12 months,
- PLN 10,000 per month for a 3-6 month internship abroad, travel allowance,
- applicants may not seek funding for research equipment.
Application: written in Polish
Tel: 0048 12 341 9000