ETIUDA: doctoral scholarship
ETIUDA is a funding opportunity intended for PhD candidates
Applicant: a PhD candidate with a commenced registration and conferment procedure for a doctoral degree (alternatively: PhD candidates who have fulfilled said conditions by 30th June). The awardee is obliged to obtain a PhD degree within 12 months of completing the scholarship but not earlier than six months since the commencement of the funding
Duration: 6-12 months, and 3-6 months for completing an internship in a research institution outside of Poland, which may be completed during the 12-month scholarship or within 12 months thereafter.
- proposals from within NCN Panels, involving basic research,
- scientific excellence of the carried out research,
- the research portfolio of the Principal Investigator, e.g. participation in national and international internships, publications,
- appropriate choice of the scholarship host institution outside of Poland, quality of the host institution
Evaluation: 2-step merit-based evaluation by peer review panels and external reviewers; applicants qualified to the second stage of evaluation will be invited for an interview carried out in Polish or in English.
- monthly salary of 4 500 PLN (ca. 1000 EUR) for the period of 12 months,
- 9000 PLN (ca. 2 100 EUR) per month for a 3-6 month internship abroad, travel allowance,
- Applicants may not seek funding for research equipment.
Application: written in Polish
Tel: 0048 12 341 9000